Monday, April 21, 2014

Dreams

I'm not sure what I'm doing. I had a blog many years ago - and I was pretty faithful to it! But, life got in the way and I stopped writing. Other blogs were started and stopped. I couldn't find my will to write anymore. Will this be any different? Only time will tell.

What I can tell you is that I have some dreams. My dreams are big and will require a lot of prayer and work. I'm not ready to come out with them in public. Yet. But, a blog seemed like a good place to start. This is where I can feel things out; a place where I can sort through my thoughts and get all of your feedback! I know I'm not alone on this journey. I have Jesus. I have you. I have my family. And also? I know I'm not the only one with dreams. We all do. Let's work on them together!

Have you ever started something fun and exciting? A new project? Then, at some point in, you stop? Yeah, I have, too. I'm scared it will happen again. But, I'll never make it at all if I don't take the first step.

This is a pretty vague first post. I haven't really told you anything. I promise I will, though. Stick with me!


1 comment: